New Added Softwares, Updated Functions:
- BattStat 0.99b: Battery Status monitor and power management freeware for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 x86/x64.
- BrowsingHistoryView 1.05: To view history data of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari Web browsers in one table.
- ClearLock 1.4.0: To lock your desktop with a transparent layer, allowing you to see what is happening on your desktop and at the same time prevent access to the computer without the proper password.
- DRevitalize 1.2: Repairs bad sectors (physical defects) on hard drives by generating a special sequence of high and low signals around the physically damaged area.
- EncFS 1.7.4: This should be used for secure online file backup services such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync as the encryption do not occupy a fixed size containers and backup programs can copy encrypted files and can be accessed from linux, iPhone/iOS and android using BoxCryptor and Cryptonite.
- ImDisk 1.6.0: To create/mount virtual hard disk, floppy or CD/DVD drives using image files or system memory.
- MBRCheck 1.2.3: Checks the legitimacy of the Master Boot Record (MBR) code of the hard drives.
- McAfee Removal Tool 18.104.22.168: McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool removes all 2005 – 2012 versions of McAfee products.
- MiniXP: Added/updated Storage/LAN/WLAN drivers and other minor improvements, iso boot works, path can be changed in HBCD\XP\X using notepad.
- Norton Removal Tool 22.214.171.124: SymNRT uninstalls most Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, and Norton SystemWorks even when the uninstaller fails to remove them.
- Remove Non Present Drivers: Automatically remove all non-present/disconnected devices from a Windows and can often be useful to prevent misbehaving/unnecessary drivers from being loaded, cleanup drivers when you replaced motherboard or used backup image of different hardware.
- Tor Browser 2.2.39: Surf the internet anonymously through encryption, even https sites can be browsed safely where it is blocked by your local ISP.
- WifiInfoView 1.05: Wireless networks information including Network Name (SSID), MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, Maximum Speed, Company Name, Router Name/Model and more.
- Windows Product Key Update Tool 1.7: This tool is from microsoft to change the key of illegal/pirated installed xp to legit xp keys from the sticker on the PC, even if it is oem and not retail/corporate.